Kellogg's Corn Flakes box circa 1967

Advertisemen
The familiar Kellogg's Corn Flakes box for a Kenwood sunroom scene in another installment of a Beatles "virtual prop". 














Since I've received a lot of e-mail about Paul's Pepsi radio I thought I might as well post some of the more interesting objects for fun in between posting complete scenes.

Although the front is a 1967 U.K. version, I created the completed texture from a few different vintage cereal boxes so it's not entirely accurate how the actual box would have looked like.

I originally had a toy advert on the back, but I'm told by my friend Jimi (of the world-famous Jimi blog ) who lives in the fair county of Kent , that such glaring advertisements weren't the norm of the day so I replaced it with a more traditional image.  

If anyone happens to have a vintage Lennon spec Kellogg's Corn Flakes box lying around please drop me a line.

To quote the Beatles Bible;

Born of John Lennon's post-touring retreat into suburban daydreaming, Good Morning Good Morning was inspired by a Kellogg's commercial he heard while working with the television playing in the background. Read more...

Of course, a little inspiration always helps. 


Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments